Friday 29 April 2016

Banila.Co Clean It Zero

I am a huge fan of cleansing balm and use it every single day for my PM skincare routine as a first step cleanser ( I do double cleanse because #doublecleanseforlife , lol ). I've tried several cleansing balms and was really curious to try the one from Banila.Co due to its positive reviews online. I put an order and the cleansing balm came in the mail ca.2 weeks ago. I have been trying every single day and now ready to give you my opinion on it.




Banilla.co Clean It Zero cleansing balm comes in a nice jar packaging. The jar is made out of plastic, but has a good weight to it and very well made. I personally like the packaging even though it's rather bulky and might not be the best option for traveling due to its size.

The cleansing balm is milky in color. It has a lightweight and a bit slippery balm texture ( similar to TBS Camellia cleansing balm rather to Emma Hardie cleansing balm ), upon contact with skin, the balm melts into oil form and removes make up thoroughly. It doesn't require vigorous rubbing at all, my make up just melts and can be easily wiped away. A little goes a long way too. I usually scoop around 2 peas size amount of product for my whole face, wipe it in circular motion then wipe it with muslin cloth soaked in lukewarm water. After that, I proceed to my second cleanser ( I usually opt for cream cleanser afterwards ). Clean It Zero doesn't leave my skin feeling dry or stripped off after cleansing. It cleanses well, but it is gentle enough for daily use.

Clean It Zero has a very subtle powdery scent which I really really like. I know some people who are sensitive to perfume in cosmetics might not like it, but I have enough with unscented cleanser which smells soooo bad ( Eve Lom, I am thinking of you ) and since cleanser is meant to be cleansed or rinsed off anyway, I don't have any problem with it being scented. It is very subtle anyway.

For those of you who live outside Asia, this might not be easy to get. But there are a lot of trusted sellers on eBay which sell this particular product and offer free worldwide shipping. I personally ordered mine from cosmetic-love.com and my order took around 2 weeks to arrive from South Korea to Germany.

Overall, I can only recommend you to give it a try. It is reasonably priced too. 

Do you use cleansing balm to remove make up? What is your current cleansing routine?
Love,
Pam



No comments:

Post a Comment