Sunday 28 June 2015

Lunasol Skin Modeling Water Cream Foundation

I've gone crazy in the foundation territory for the past 6 months. I think I might have already bought 10 foundations this year which make an average of 2 foundations per month ( we sister don't judge each other, right?? xD ). As I've tried so many foundations,  it takes a very good one to impress me and let me tell you, Lunasol Skin Modeling Water Cream Foundation is impressive. 

Yes I know, my photography skill sucks xD ( Look at my chunky fingers reflection )






I purchased this foundation in February during my CNY trip to Jakarta. I wore it throughout the month in Jakarta's hot and humid weather and it performed very very well. My shade is the second lightest shade available ( OC-02 ) and it has slightly yellow-neutral undertone. It matches my skin just perfect.

Lunasol Skin Modeling Water Cream Foundation is housed in a square glass pot and comes with a spatula to scoop out the product. I to be honest prefer a packaging with pump spender as this one is definitely not travel friendly. But due to its thick consistency, I can understand why they chose to package it inside a jar.

The foundation has thick creamy consistency but applies and blends effortlessly. You only need a small amount to achieve a decent coverage. It provides medium to full coverage but with natural finish. It doesn't look cakey or thick when layered and it creates a natural radiant and glow for the skin. The finish is slightly dewy but not shiny and I find the oil control is great. It blurs out skin imperfections and counters the redness around my cheeks very well. I also notice that this foundation doesn't oxidize. As the name advised, this foundation is water based despite of the cream consistency, means it has lightweight and comfortable texture. I have combination skin and this works perfectly to maintain my dry cheek areas hydrated yet my oily T-zone at its bay.

I usually use this foundation together with the Lunasol Smoothing Make Up Base and they work like a dream team together and very long lasting. My personal tip is to use this foundation sparingly because of the thick consistency, it tends to migrate to fine lines and dry areas when layered too much.

I personally really enjoy this foundation and think that it is worth the IDR 525.000 ( ca. 40USD ) price tag.

Have you tried anything from Lunasol?
Love,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment