Friday 5 June 2015

Canmake Perfect Serum BB Cream

I bought this BB Cream on a whim, mostly was surprised to see a Canmake display on a local drugstore in Jakarta. The prices were quite affordable as well, definitely cheaper than the prices in Singapore where I usually get Canmake stuffs. 






Canmake Perfect Serum BB Cream claims to be skin care, base & foundation, UV Shield SPF 50 PA++, high cover, and contains 21 beauty ingredients (e.g. hyaluron acid, collagen, royal jelly extract, etc ) all in one. I must say that it lives up to all the claims. 

The BB Cream comes in a limited 2 shades ; light and natural. I picked up the shade #1 light which has a beige-yellow undertone. It comes in a squeeze tube with cute pink Canmake design. There is nothing special about the packaging but it is a functional one.

Canmake Perfect Serum BB Cream delivers a solid medium finish which is build able without being cakey or streaky. The texture is very thick, creamy and emollient but it is not the easiest to blend. Buffing brush can make it looking streaky, so applying with fingers or damped beauty blender is the best method. I personally like to apply it using damped beauty blender for the smooth finish. After trying this BB Cream for the past month, I'd say that it deserves more love as it is quite underrated. This BB Cream is a good one! It provides a nice natural and glowing finish without being too oily and the yellow undertone also avoids it from being ashy. Despite of the thick consistency, it feels lightweight on the skin as it melts and blends in completely. The oil control is great as well which is quite unusual for BB Creams. It covers up blemishes, redness and other skin imperfections without being too much or mask like. I still need a concealer for my under eye area though, but this BB Cream does its job very well. 

This is one BB Cream I feel comfortable enough to wear it alone, as I usually wear other BB Creams as base before my foundation. For only IDR 185.000 or ca. US$13 , this is a good bargain.

What is your current fave BB Cream?
Love,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment