Wednesday 1 April 2015

Recent Lippies Purchase

I did a little lipsticks / lip gloss haul on my recent trip to Jakarta. Let's take a look!



Revlon Elusive - Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss Bordeaux - Lunasol #29 - L'oreal Fairy Touch -L'oreal Spring Rosette - Maybelline Berry Brilliant







L'oreal Color Riche in Fairy Touch - This particular lipstick and color has been my favorite lately. The color is a very nice wearable peach shade. It is difficult for me to find a peach toned lip product that doesn't wash me out. The lipstick has creamy and moist texture. The pigmentation is great and it applies smoothly. I will def look at the other shades on the range. I believe this range is not available in Germany.

L'oreal Color Riche Matte in Spring Rosette - After seeing this post from Sleepandwater, I decided I need pink matte lipstick in my life :p-. I picked up the shade Spring Rosette, a medium yellow toned pink shade. Despite of the matte finish , it doesn't feel dry and is very comfortable on the lips. The texture reminds me a bit of the Rimmel Kate Moss matte lipsticks, only this one is less creamy but still comfortable to wear. The staying power is above average.

Revlon Matte Balm in Elusive - I have already had 2 other shades from the range , one deep red and one mauve plum shade which both I really like. The Revlon matte balm lipsticks belong to one of my fave matte lipsticks ever. The shade Elusive is something I usually don't reach for because the color tends to wash out my complexion but I really liked it when I tried it at the counter. I have been wearing this relatively often too, surprisingly.

Maybelline The Jewels in Berry Brilliant - Another unusual shade for me but I was just in the mood for something different so I picked up this fuchsia shade. This Jewels line is not available in Germany I believe. The lipstick has semi matte finish and creamy consistency but the texture is a bit heavy duty. The pigmentation is amazeballs and 1 swipe is more than enough. Due to the amazing pigmentation, the application is a bit difficult and lip liner is needed to create an even application. It doesn't bleed or feather though.

Lunasol Lipstick in shade #29 - I did a bit Lunasol haul during my trip to Jakarta and this lipstick was included. It is a terra-cotta shade with semi matte finish. The lipstick is creamy and a tad powdery but very hydrating. It applies evenly and smoothly and stays on very well. The texture is lightweight and very comfortable on the lips.

Revlon Colorburst Lip Gloss in Bordeaux -  I don't know whether I received a bad product, but this lip gloss smells so bad! I only wore it for the sake of taking picture and can't be bothered to wear it on another occasion due to the smell. It smells like a burnt rubber? or just like an old lipstick. I wonder if mine was an old stock. The texture is sticky but not uncomfortable.

What was your recent lip product purchase?
Love,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment