Saturday 15 March 2014

Berry Smoothie

Well I don't really believe in second chance theory.  But , some of you might have known that I am not a fan of Revlon lip butters. I have tried 5 shades from the range and I liked none of them.
But my mom recently sent me a package from Indonesia and she sent me some make up as well. Berry Smoothie is actually a shade I have wanted to try.  Jen from Fromheadtotoe wears this particular shade a lot on her videos and the color looks so lovely on her. So , I decided to give Revlon lip butter a second chance. 



Berry Smoothie is a light berry pink shade. A very wearable , foolproof kind of shade that will match any occasion and eye make up. It is surprisingly not glittery nor flakey at all, unlike its other sisters that I have tried.
It glides on smoothly and most excitingly not flakey and doesn't leave my lips feeling bread crumbly. Put aside my dislike to its sisters, I actually like Berry Smoothie. It is such an easy color, a kind of shade I'd love to always have inside my bag. 



After trying Berry Smoothie, I now feel like I should give Revlon Lip Butters another chance. Maybe for another shades I haven't tried . I just have to make sure it doesn't contain any glitters. Juicy Papaya is on the top of the list.

Do you like Revlon Lip Butter? Which shade is your favorite?
Love,
Pam


No comments:

Post a Comment