Monday 4 November 2013

Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil

As summer is finally over and it is officially fall here, the weather is cold and dry which is not good, even for my combination-oily skin. I remember last winter when my skin got terribly dry and patchy ( never ever happened to me before, but when it was -15'C even the oiliest skin would suffer ) and no cream was rich enough to keep my skin moisturized and hydrated. 
I have tried several face oils ( from Caudalie, Clarins, and The Body Shop ) but they were not what I was looking for. I've seen a lot of people raving about argan oil, esp the one from Josie Maran, and this post from sleepandwater just made my decision clear.



I got mine in the small 15ml size for $14 from Sephora US ( a friend of mine kindly brought it for me to Germany ). I love the small little bottle and the fact that it comes with pipet so it is easy to dispense the product. For now, I only apply it at night. I mix 2 drops of the oil with my night cream and apply it all over my face.
The oil has rich texture and it does feel oily, though my skin drinks it effortlessly I'm still not sure whether it would work under make up. My guess, it would be slightly too greasy. 
The oil itself is wonderful. I can feel the effect even on the 1st day. My skin feels supple, healthy and fresh. 
I've been using it every night the past month and my skin is in a good condition now. Well, it could be not this oil alone, as I have new skin care routine this past 2-3 months but I really feel the effect / difference after using the oil.
The oil works wonder as cuticle oil as well. I always have dry-rough cuticles no matter how often I put hand cream on. But this oil does help

I am overall very happy with this oil. It is now part of my night routine staple. Too bad it is not available to buy in Germany. T.T But if you have any chance to try this one, give it a try.

Love,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment