Monday 25 November 2013

Dear Santa Claus...

Christmas is my favorite season of all time. I love the atmosphere and the hectic gift-looking time. Yes christmas is just around the corner so I think it is not too early now to start creating a wish list! woo hoo!





  • Chanel Illusion d'Ombre in Ebloui - I am usually not a fan of Chanel make up but this particular cream eye shadow has been catching my attention for awhile. 
  • Clinique Redness Solutions Foundation -  As you might have known, I have to deal with rednesses on my face and I gravitate towards any products that offer to counter redness, so this one from Clinique sounds promising. I have seen some reviews about it and it looks like a great product.
  • Laura Mercier Body Souffle, Body Scrub and Body Bath and any kind of body stuffs in Creme Brullee -  If you haven't smelt how the creme brulee from any of Laura Mercier body stuffs smells, please do. It smells like a peace of heaven. Why oh why they have to be so expensive???
  • Jo Malone Earl Grey and Cucumber - I sniffed on my last visit to Jo Malone counter and I loved it! But I wanted to wait until the dept.store where I work get %% for the employees. They are having the %% next week so I think I'll get the cologne as an early xmas gift for myself.
  • YSL Youth Liberator Foundation - Most of my fave british youtubers and beauty bloggers like Ana from Vivianna does make up, Lily Pebbles, Fleur de Fource, etc have been raving about this foundation so I am so curious to try! I tried it on counter and liked it, but it is €65 so so expensive! 
  • Guerlain Les Voilettes Translucent Compact Powder - This review from Temptalia made me want this so bad. I always have good experience with Guerlain so I think this one will be good.
  • Phillip Lim Medium Pashli - I am a total bag person. I loooooooove bags so much and this medium pashli from Philip Lim has been in my wish list for quite awhile. I was so close to get it but I thought I should wait as it might go on sale. T.T. We'll see.

I actually still have a lot of things on my wish list but I think I'll make it easier for my santa so I shortened my list. :P

Have you got your christmas list now?
Love,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment