Monday 28 October 2013

BIORE UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence Sunscreen

It is very difficult to find a good facial sunscreen. My version of good facial sunscreen must be non oily, non sticky and lightweight with high SPF and includes PA++. Most of the sunscreen in Germany have tanning / bronzing effect to help make your skin looking tanned, totally the opposite of what happens in Asia where all sunscreens have whitening effect. I don't like my skin to be tanned so there is basically no sunscreen that matches my criteria here in Germany.
So I asked Sharlynn from theblackmentosbeautybox to get me this BIORE sunscreen and put it inside our beauty swap box. Thank you Sharlynn! 






This sunscreen from Biore is one brilliant product!! First of all, the packaging is optimal, easy squeeze tube and very practical for travelling as well. Then second of all, the price is pretty affordable, ca. 10€/50ml .


But the best part , is the product itself! The consistency is exactly how I want it to be. It is very thin, lightweight and watery. It sinks very well in to the skin and doesn't feel greasy at all. It doesn't affect my make up and has no color, no certain finish, nothing. It feels just like rubbing water to my face. I usually apply it after I apply my daily moisturizer and this sunscreen is not drying, it is quite hydrating I'd say. 

I've been wearing this sunscreen every single day this past 3 weeks and it doesn't break me out. The SPF 50 might be too high for the autumn winter here since it is mostly cloudy, gloomy and raining and basically not so much sun over here. But I believe that it is better to put too much protection than too less. Since the UV rays can be very damaging to the skin. 
Another good thing is that it doesn't smell like your regular sun screen. It smells fresh and light citrus-y. It also doesn't give ghostly white cast despite of the high SPF.

I did a bit of research on the internet about the ingredients and this sunscreen does have some questionable ingredients like alcohol or sodium hydroxide.. But I don't experience any bad thing so far with this sunscreen, no breakout, no dryness, no burn or irritation so I guess it should be okay for my skin. 

I think I have found my perfect sunscreen :-)
what is your favorite sunscreen?

Love,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment