Tuesday 13 August 2013

Ice Bomb

I've been loving cream blush lately so when I saw this cream blush from the latest Essence limited edition , I picked it up blindly since there was not any tester on the display.




The cream blush comes in a very simple packaging. It is quite small as well which I like because it is travel friendly. I put it inside my everyday make up bag because it is small and easy to apply with fingers so no need to bring extra brush.
This blush has a very interesting texture. It is bouncy and a bit spongy. I believe it is the same concept with the famous Maybelline Bouncy blush in the US. 


'Ice Bomb' is a bright orange-y peachy shade. It has a bit of shimmer but it is not visible once applied. It has satin finish on the cheeks. The pigmentation is amazing so I don't recommend to apply it with brush as it usually tends to get too much. It is written in the packaging to apply it with finger and I agree that it is the best way of application.
The blush has a very unique formulation. It is creamy but at the same time powdery and it feels lightweight though when you swatch it, it does feel a bit sticky. Fortunately it doesn't feel sticky at all once applied.



I am overall happy that I decided to pick it up since it is now a staple on my make up bag that I carry everywhere I go. It gives a nice color , natural flushed and has good staying power. 

Love,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment