Sunday 11 August 2013

Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer

When it comes to concealer, I don't really have a lot of wishes. I am lucky not having to deal with heavy under eye areas so a lightweight concealer will do just fine for me. But sometimes there are some parts on my face that need more coverage such as acne scars, and rednesses on my cheeks so concealer is still part of my make up routine.
Maybelline FIT ME concealer and Benefit Fake Up have been my everyday staples recently but I read a lot of good reviews on this concealer from Bourjois and as I am a fan of face products from the brand, so I decided to try it out.





The concealer comes in a small squeeze tube packaging. It is a nice little tube but it is difficult to dispense the right amount because it always comes out too much, so I prefer doe foot applicator better than this one. But it is still a nice , practical packaging.


The texture of the concealer is a bit thick and creamy. It has yellow undertone but I heard that yellow undertone is good for highlighting the under eye area ( ever heard of the famous banana powder? ) so I don't mind the yellow undertone at all. It doesn't look yellow on the skin either. The pigmentation is amazing, a little goes a looooong way.
This concealer is perfect to cover imperfectness as it is well pigmented and it blends very well. I usually apply this foundation after primer and sunscreen, but before my foundation. It blends with the foundation easily without looking cakey or blotchy. It doesn't cling on dry patches as well.
It is now summer in Berlin so the weather is unbearably warm and I sweat a lot like a suckling pig, but this concealer stays on pretty well. I notice it does fade after 6 or 7 hours.
I am overall very pleased with this purchase. I think I am slowly becoming a Bourjois fan.

What is your favorite concealer?
Love,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment