Sunday 14 July 2013

Mini Diablotine

Working part time in a dept.store is a dream side job for a shopaholic like me. I made friends with a lot of SAs from various brands from beauty / make up brands to bags and clothings which results in me getting a lot of back door discounts or beauty samples.
Like recently, I received this cute mini Dior Addict Lip gloss which I have been wanting to try because this particular shade ; Diablotine has been very loved and hyped among the beauty bloggers.



The mini lip gloss comes in a very cute mini tube which is identical to the full size version , only smaller. The full size version has 6ml and this one has 2ml, so it is a pretty decent sample. I love how they put so much effort on the packaging.


Diablotine is a beautiful peachy coral shade with micro golden shimmer. The pigmentation is rather sheer to medium, and it can be worn alone or as a top gloss. The texture is very glossy, it is a bit sticky but still lightweight. It feels comfortable on the lips and I can understand why people love it. But to be honest, it is lacking in 'luxury' factor for me. The only thing luxurious is the packaging, because the formula is not something groundbreaking. The full size retails for 28,95€ which is very expensive for what it is. Don't misunderstand me, as I do think it is a nice product, but for the price, I expect something more.




Overall, I am happy that I got to test it for free because I would be disappointed if I have bought the full size version with my own money. 
It is a nice and pretty lip gloss, perfect for every day use but I think you can get the same quality for cheaper price from the drugstore.

PS : Dupe alert! I compared this one to the one from Catrice and they look really similar. :D

Love,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment