Sunday 23 June 2013

Shiseido Perfect Rouge Parfait - RD 514

I got this mini lipstick for free as GWP for my Shiseido purchase some times ago. I love products in mini size because they are cute and easy to carry, very travel friendly as well.
This lipstick is 2,5 gr which the full size is 4 gr , so it's a very decent size. This lipstick is from the Perfect Rouge Parfait range and the shade is RD 514.


Just like the regular Shiseido lipstick, this mini comes in a deep purplish black metal bullet. It is so cute and tiny and I love how they pay attention to such simple and small details.




#RD514 is a matte deep blue toned red. It is such a vibrant and bold shade. I have more than enough shades of red lipsticks but I can't find something very similar to this one. MAC Ruby Woo is less blue-ish , I think Rimmel London Kate Moss #01 might be the closest to this one.




The texture of the lipstick is very nice. It is creamy and glides on really easy on the lips.  Lip liner is not a must with this one as it doesn't bleed and very easy to apply even though it is very opaque. The pigmentation is just amazing. The formula is not drying at all and my lips feel well hydrated. I get a lot of compliments every time I have this lipstick on. My colleagues at work said they love the shade on me. I also wore this lipstick to one gala dinner I attended and it lasted the whole night with major eating, drinking and talking. 
This lipstick has glossy finish and the glossy coat fades off after 1-2 hours but it leaves a semi matte finish on the lips that lasts very long time. 
This lipstick also doesn't have any noticeable scent.

I overall love this lipstick very much, not only the color but also the formula. I'll definitely look at the other shades next time.

Have you ever tried Shiseido lipstick?

Love,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment