Friday 21 June 2013

Lilas d'Or

I had the chance to get my hands on some Bourjois stuffs because a friend of mine was visiting Hamburg last week and Bourjois is available at Budnikowski drugstore in Hamburg so I sent him a list and he came back with all products on the list. Mission completed! 



If you read my post here, you'll find out how I was impressed with my first Bourjois little round pot blush. As much as I wanted to get more shades, I managed to limit myself to 1 shade since I am currently saving for my summer trip in September. And lilas d'Or looks like nothing on my stash so I decided to pick lilas d'Or.




Lilas d'Or is a peachy pink shade with a lot of golden shimmers. Lilas d'Or is said to be a close dupe for NARS Orgasm which I've been wanting to try for the longest time. I can't say much whether it's a dupe since I don't have NARS Orgasm, but from swatches I saw on the internet, it looks quite similar.

I must say , the shimmers are quite flaky and it is not a color I usually tend to use. But once applied, the shimmers blend together and don't look flaky. Instead, it gives a nice glow to the cheeks.
The texture is more on the powdery site but it hardens after some time just like the other baked blushes. The pigmentation is surprisingly not as bomb as I thought it would be. It applies quite sheer but I think it's good since the shimmers can make it look overdone when applied too much. I can imagine this shade looks very nice on darker complexion.


at 9,60€ Lilas d'Or is a very nice gem. It's all about time until I pick up other shades ^^.

Love,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment