Tuesday 11 June 2013

Kanebo Media Cheek Color WT-1

Having combination to oily skin makes me not really a fan of highlighter. But my chubby cheeks need structure as well so I usually lean more to matte highlighter. Sadly, a good matte highlighter is very very very hard to find.
I was browsing around ebay and stumbled upon this 'looking like matte highlighter' from Media Kanebo. Media is a sister brand from Kanebo but more on the cheaper price level. It was only 7€ with free shipping so I ordered it! 
 





The highlighter comes in a plastic case, the case is filmsy and cheap looking but I don't really mind. It also comes with a mini brush that is surprisingly soft and nice for travelling. I got mind in shade #WT-1



WT-1 is indeed a matte white color with no shimmer but it has a sheen finish. The pigmentation is okay but not exceptional. The texture is soft and finely milled, fallout is minimal. 


On my cheeks, the highlighter is barely noticeable. I think it is because the powder is very fine and it blends really well that it is more like a powder rather than highlighter. The color is also more translucent once blended. But anyway I like the finish it gives to my skin. It gives a very subtle glow that looks very nice if I apply it subtly all over my face. It brightens up the whole complexion without making it too washed out. I'm sorry that my camera failed to capture the finish >.<

After all, it is not the highlighter I wanted but I still like to wear it as 'all over' highlighter to give my skin a nice - non disco ball - glow.

Please tell me your fave highlighter! <3

Love,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment