Monday 27 May 2013

P2 Couture Lip Polish and Stain

To be honest, I am not really a fan of lip stains. I like how they look on somebody else, but not on myself. But a lot of fellow german beauty bloggers have been raving about this new lip stain from P2. P2 is a local drugstore brand from Germany, it is available in DM ( one of the biggest drugstore chain in Germany ). So I decided to give it a try.





The lip stain comes in a simple 'lip gloss kind of tube'. It also comes with a doe foot applicator. I took the shade #060 in Spotlights on. Spotlights on is a matte orangey red.


The texture of this lip gloss/stain is watery at first but after few seconds, it dries into a nice glossy finish. The texture reminds me a lot of the YSL glossy stain, though this one has a slightly thicker consistency. The color applies bold right after the application but it fades a little bit once it dries up. The feeling on the lips is comfortable, soft and smooth and not sticky.  

5 minutes after application


3-4 hours after application

This lip gloss/stain is a nice decent product, though I am not sure if I'd reach for this one often. Mainly because I found that it bleeds easily, and applying a lip liner beforehand isn't an option since it will end up looking so ugly. Applying this on a hurry is also not recommended as you have to be very precise , otherwise it will dry up unevenly. 
But nonetheless, as said before, this is a nice decent product with affordable price tag ( 3,25€ / 7ml ) and I'd love to look at some other shades. Lighter shades might need less effort to apply and also less bleeding. 

Love,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment