Tuesday 19 March 2013

A simple FOTD and New Hair Cut!

Hello friends!
It's been quite a long time since my last FOTD, so here it is. It's a really simple FOTD with a hint of red on my lips. And also please meet my new hair. I got it cut while I was in Indonesia. Some of you might not notice the difference, but I got it cut for at least 15cm. Here you can see my before picture with my hair .







Sorry for the blur picture, but it's the only picture with my hair at full length so you can see.

Products I used :

FACE :
  • Benefit The Porefesional
  • Ettusais Mineral BB Cream shade #02 + Revlon Colorstay Whipped Foundation shade #202
  • Maybelline FIT ME Concealer #15
  • Manhattan Clear Face Powder in Sand
EYES :
  • Essence Eye shadow Base
  • Maybelline Color Tattoo in On and On Bronze
  • Silky Girl Pen Liquid Eye Liner in black
  • Caring Colors pencil eye liner in black
  • Wet n Wild Walking on The Egg Shells ( browbone shade as highlighter on the inner corner on the lower lash lines )
  • Benefit They're Real mascara
  • Max Factor 2000 Calories mascara
  • Kryolan brow powder in medium
  • Alverde Brow gel in brown
CHEEKS :
  • Benefit Hoola Bronzer
  • Peripera's Peri Mellow Cheek in Pink Rose
LIPS :
  • Essence Stay Matte Lip Cream in silky Red

Love,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment