Sunday 2 December 2012

November Loves

Hello friends!!
It's now December and I must say I looooooooooooove December!! I just love the atmosphere when all the stores put christmas decoration, christmas markets, christmas carols and snow and also hunting for christmas gifts! 
November has been a good month for me. It was busy and hectic and exhausting with uni and work, but I kinda love my routine. 
Make up wise, here are the products I've been loving in November :


  • Clarins Beauty Flash Balm - As much as I want to use it every single day, I limit myself to use it only 2-3 times a week. But the effect it gives is really brightening, refreshing and radiant. Love love love.
  • Guerlain Lingerie De Peau - This foundation was actually an impulsive purchase, but I am happy that I bought it, because it is so good. It's lightweight but does cover my imperfections well. My skin looks radiant and glowing ( not in oily way ), and it stays the whole day. My new Holy Grail foundation.
  • Essence Breaking Dawn Blush in Renesmee Red - I've been wearing this blush almost every single day after I bought it. It's matte but it gives a nice radiant-sheen finish. What I love the most is that it stays on really really well, I don't even need to touch it up even on longer days.
  • OPI Planks A Lot - I know that it's more a pastel tone nail polish and not really suitable for winter, but I've been wearing a lot of deep dark nail polish on the past few weeks and feel a bit tired of dark nail polishes. So this one came in rescue!
  • Kate Moss Rimmel Matte Lipstick #111 - I LOVE IT!! It's a perfect - not blue toned - matte - red lipstick. Even though it has matte finish, the texture is actually quite creamy and easy to apply ( exactly the opposite from MAC Ruby Woo ), it stays on really long too. Definitely recommended!
  • P2 Beauty Blender - It's supposed to be a dupe from the original beauty blender. Since I don't own the original, I can't compare and say if it's really a good dupe. But anyway, I love the sponge! It's soft but firm enough and it blends my concealer like a dream. I use it to blend concealer under my eyes, and around my brow area. It's also easy to clean using brush cleanser. For 2€, I think this is really a good product. Unfortunately it was a limited edition. Hopefully p2 will bring it to the standard sortiment.
  • Clinique Chubby Stick in Super Strawberry - I just recently rediscovered it and now it's a staple in my make up bag. It's just perfect for university, because it gives hint of color, nothing too much for school and it's also moisturizing and feel really comfortable on my lips. 
  • MUA Undressed Eye Shadow Palette - To be honest, I love this palette more than the Naked2. I've been wearing it basically every single day. My favorite shade is the 3rd shade on the 2nd row. It's a light plum shade with sheen finish without any chunky glitters. I even almost hit the pan on that shade. 
I hope December won't end soon because I really enjoy the days before christmas! Since I am now living far from home in Jakarta, I usually celebrate my christmas here with my boyfriend and best friends. We go to the church on christmas eve, then have christmas dinner and also we exchange gifts!
What is your plan for the holiday? Do you celebrate christmas too, and do you have any tradition?

I wish you have a merry and joyful December!
Love,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment