Sunday 30 December 2012

MAC Cranberry and Face of The Day!

I finally bought my first MAC eye shadow! *yey* . I have been wanting to try Cranberry and Satin Taupe but every time I entered MAC Store I always feel overwhelmed with the huge variety of products and also the MUAs are usually always busy with other customers so I usually end up walking away buying nothing.
But last week I was so bored after work so I decided to play around MAC Counter at the dept.store I work and after some swatches, fell in love with Cranberry. ( Satin Taupe is a bit too cool toned for me, imho ).





I struggled with the lighting to catch the true color of Cranberry. I hope you can still see the color clear enough even though the lighting isn't the best.

Quality wise, Cranberry is really really good. Now I can understand why people are willing to spend 13€/17€ on one single eye shadow. The pigmentation is great, and the texture is soooooo smooth and buttery with ZERO fallout. The frost finish is beautiful and iridescent. I am now considering to buy my  first MAC Eye shadow palette but still not sure if I really really need it since I have already a lot of eye shadows. -___- #1stworldproblem

Here I have another FOTD to show you how I do eye make up using Cranberry. It's not the easiest color to begin with, since its reddish undertone could make my eyes end up looking tired. But if combined and blended well, Cranberry is one of the most beautiful eye shadow color I own. 



Here in this picture I hope you can see the reddish tone of Cranberry pretty well!




Are you a fan of MAC Eye shadow in general? Which shade is your favorite and how do you like the look I created ? ;)

Have a nice day!
Love,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment