Tuesday 4 December 2012

Goldeneye

After seeing THIS post from beloved Sleepandwater, I just couldn't get the beautiful golden polish out of my head. Since OPI nail polishes retail for 16€ each in Germany, it kinda held me back. But then on Black Friday, Beautbay was having 20% off on all items ( destiny! destiny! ) and I didn't miss the chance to get my hand on this set of OPI Skyfall Limited Edition. I paid 19€ for the set that contains 3 full size of OPI nail polishes. A good good deal.


So the set contains The Spy Who Loved me, Goldeneye, and Skyfall.  ( I'll post a separate post on the 2 red toned polishes.)





On the pictures above, I applied 3 coats of Goldeneye to make it a really opaque gold. The color is such an eye catcher and a lot of people starring at my nails, in subway, at work, at university, basically everywhere I go. Some people even ask what do I have on my nails because it's not something common. It is simply extra ordinary.
Goldeneye is surprisingly quite a 'matte' glitter nail polish. It doesn't contain chunky glitters, but more like super fine glitters that don't appear like glitters ( I hope that makes sense. lol ). The brush is typical OPI brush which I like, the application was easy but it took a bit of effort to make it even.
I've been having Goldeneye on my nails for 5 days ( with Sally Hansen quick dry top coat ) and they haven't chipped. Good!

Do you like 'eye catching' nail polish? Which one is your favorite?

Love,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment