Tuesday 11 December 2012

Army of Skincare

Are you a skin care junkie? I am definitely an example of one skin care junkie ( well , basically I am also a make up junkie, food junkie, bubble tea junkie, magazine junkie, etc etc etc ;P ). 
I used to neglect skin care in the past because I prefered to spend money on make up, but as one gets older and older, one realised that skin care is actually an investment . ( botox is expensive ladies! )


No no no! Don't be panic! The picture above is only a "family picture" of all my skin care routine, but of course I don't use them all at once! I have only 1 super chubby face, remember ? ;)

CLEANSER & TONER

  • Balea Waterproof Eye Make Up remover - My all time favorite eye make up cleanser. It's by Balea, a local drugstore brand here in Germany. It contains oil, so it's oily but it cleans my eye make up, even the heavy one really really well.It also doesn't burn my sensitive eyes. Another good point, it's cheap ; 1.45€ /100 ml
  • Rival de Loop Clean & Care Mild Cleansing Milk - Rival de Loop is another local drugstore brand. This cleansing milk contains ginkgo and cucumber essence. I already used up more than 3 bottles of this and will keep buying it because it doesn't cause me any redness or allergy and it does its job well.
  • Clarins Toning Lotion with Iris for combination to oily skin - This toner is alcohol free. It stimulates and refreshens my skin without making it dry. It also minimizes my pores and I love to use it after cleaning my make up at night and also it wakes me up in the morning.
  • Clarins Cleansing Milk with Gentian - I use this cleansing milk in the morning when I am about to do my make up.

FACIAL WASH

  • Clarins Daily Energizer Cleansing Gel with Moringue Extract - I've been using this facial wash the past 2-3 years and still loving it. I use it in the morning.
  • Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser with Tamarine and Purifying Micro Pearl - My soft peeling facial wash for night time. Because I am always wearing make up during the day, I need something more stark to wash my face at night but also still mild enough for daily use and this one does the job really well. 
FACIAL CREAM AND SERUM

  • Clarins Daily Energizer Cream - If you have been reading my blog since the beginning, you might know how loyal I am to this cream. I don't know how many of this I already used up in 3 years, 20?
  • Clarins Eye Contour Balm - My mom once told me to always use separate eye cream if you want to prevent early wrinkles. I am a good daughter ( ;p ) , and now I do what she told me to do. 
  • Clarins Pore Minimizing Serum - This is a new member to my skin care family. I got it around 1 month ago, used up 2 mini samples before and loved the result. My skin looks smoother and radiant, and my big pores are now almost invisible :D. I use this before my face cream.
  • Annayake Extreme Reparative Cream - As you can tell from its name, it's an extreme repair cream. I use it like 2 or 3 times a month to give more treatment to my skin. I notice that it makes my skin looks healthier. It is nothing really special though, and I got it for free in my Douglas beauty box. I don't think I'll repurchase it once I use this up because it is really expensive and it doesnt worth the money, in my opinion.
FACE MASK

  • Clarins Beauty Flash Balm - This is actually a face primer, but the Clarins SA told me it can also be used as a facial mask. So I usually apply a thick layer of the balm and leave it for about 15 minutes, then wash it with regular facial wash. Or, on longer days, I wear the mask to sleep and wash it the next morning. My tired skin looks sooooo fresh afterwards.
  • Annayake Gel Mask - I got this for free from my Douglas Box and I like it so far. I've tried some Annayake skin care and I think they are good. But I think they're a tad overpriced.
  • Clarins Hydraquench Facial Mask - This supposed to hydrate the skin. It does the job well. It's more deep cleansing than the Flash Balm and Annayake Gel Mask.
  • Random Drugstore Facial Masks - I love to try random facial masks from drugstore once in awhile. My favorite is the one from Boots which I bought in London.. Too bad I can't get it in Germany..T__T


LIP CARE

  • LUSH Bubblegum Lip Scrub - I use it every night before sleep and it makes my lips smoother and less chappy. The smell is heavenly and it tastes sweet like sugar!! ( well, it IS basically made of sugar. lol )
  • Korres Lip Butter Pomegranate - I think I mention how much I love this baby too often already, right?
So how's your skin care routine? Since now it's winter here, my skin needs more maintenance or otherwise it'll end up dry and patchy.

Disclaimer : This post is inspired by lovely Stacey 's post, HERE and HERE 

Love,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment