Thursday 15 November 2012

The Body Needs Part 2

Do you remember my The Body Needs Part 1 haul post? I ordered 5 MAC lipstick samples there and I got these 3 little goodies for free together with my MAC samples. I was surprised and happy to get these freebies , 2 of them are even a full size products ( The Body Needs also has their own make up line ) ! I can only recommend the shop! 



I received 1 full size lipstick called "Karma", 1 mini jar glitter in "Chartreuse" and 1 mini jar loose eye shadow in "Blackened Teal". I actually also received a mini sample of brush cleaner, but I already used it up ;)


The Karma lipstick is a nice redish-mauve pink shade. It has a soft and creamy texture and quite a sheen finish. It feels comfortable on my lips and it doesn't feel sticky at all. The lipstick is also moisturizing so it's a friend to my easily dry lips.. The color is just my cup of tea, and I've been wearing it a lot to work lately. It stays on pretty well as it leaves stain after few hours.

The Chartreuse Glitter is a yellowish green glitter pigment. I am not a fan of wearing glitters or pigment on my eyes so I haven't tried this on.. I don't have a lot to say about it. The hand swatch didn't really convince me , though the glitters are fine and not chunky.

The Blackened Teal is a deep blackened teal loose eye shadow that leans more to black than to teal in my opinion. According to The Body Needs website, it's supposed to be a dupe from MAC Deep Blue Green. I have once used it on my eyes to create a smokey look and it worked really well. The pigmentation is amazing and the eye shadow is finely milled, feels so soft against my lids. Only I am not a fan of loose eye shadows. I find them a bit too much hassles esp in the morning 

Here is my picture wearing the Karma lipstick 



Love,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment