Monday 15 October 2012

Blue My Mind

I saw around bloggers and youtubers that 'Blue My Mind' nail polish from H&M has been getting a lot of attention lately. So when I saw this at my local H&M, I took it without any doubt.




I'm sorry you can see the line between my real nails and my gel nails because I haven't got any time to get it done in nail salon -__-"




Blue My Mind is a beautiful, bold electric blue shade. It's has creamy matte finish. The nail polish is surprisingly really good. The consistency is a bit thick and creamy but the application is smooth and easy. The pigmetation is AMAZING. It took me only 1 shade to get it opaque. But I always apply 2 coats anyway..I've been having this polish on my nails for 5 days now and it looks just as nice as the 1st day applied.
For 3,95€ / 9ml, I think this is an amazing product and def won't be my last H&M nail polish.

Love,
Pam



No comments:

Post a Comment