Saturday 27 October 2012

Beauty Cottage Glamorous Volume & Curl Waterproof Mascara

If you've read my blog for awhile, you might know that my lashes are pathetic. T.T. So I am always on the search for the perfect mascara to make my lashes ( at least ) visible. 
My sister bought me this mascara from Beauty Cottage, when she visited Bangkok. The packaging box is pretty and victorian-like. But the mascara tube itself is plain and simple.





The wand is curved and slim, my favorite type of mascara wand.



The mascara has a wet-sticky texture which I love. I find that kind of texture helps my lashes the most. It elongates my lashes and gives volume and the most important ; it holds the curl.. 
Since the mascara is waterproof, it doesn't smudge on me even after a long day.  But I must say, this mascara clumps a little bit, so I usually top it with my YSL mascara because the YSL one does a good job separating my lashes.

Overall, I like this mascara a lot. Only the texture is super sticky and could be tricky on application. I am kinda sad that I can't re purchase this one since this is a local Thailand brand.. If you know where to buy it online, please tell me! :-D

Love,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment