Saturday 29 September 2012

Max Factor 2000 Calorie Dramatic Volume Mascara

I got this mascara inside my DM Box in July ( or August , sorry I forgot. lol ) but haven't used it until around 2 weeks ago. Max Factor is a drugstore brand here in Germany, but it's more on the higher price level together with L'oreal and Maybelline. 





The mascara comes in a black straight tube, nothing fancy about the packaging. The wand is thick and quite fluffy and voluminous but I don't find it hard to use on my fine lashes.


*Max Factor 2000 calorie on the upper lashes and Clinique Bottom Lash on lower lashes*

The mascara has a thick and wet consistency which I like because it's easier to apply on my super fine and short asian lashes. It doesn't clump and separates my lashes really well. This mascara gives my lashes volume and holds its curl. It also elongates my lashes and makes it visible which normally doesn't happen. lol.
All I need is 2 coats and I am ready to go without my false lashes. Even though it's quite expensive for drugstore mascara ( 8,99€ ), I will buy it again once I run out with this one.

Love,
Pam


No comments:

Post a Comment