Saturday 11 August 2012

Hoola Bronzer - Bella Bamba & Coralista

I've been wanting to try the famous Benefit blushes for a long time, but their heavy pricetags and the fact that I honestly don't need any other blushes until - at least - 2 years ahead, made me stay away from them. But I found an ebay seller that sells a lot of Benefit sample size products, so without hesitation I ordered these 2 blushes and 1 bronzer samples.

( Disclaimer : there are a lot of discussion going on about these Benefit sample size products. A lot of people are questioning whether they're fake. I honestly don't know and don't have any idea about it. You can do our own research, but since they're only sampe size, and I don't get any suspicious side effect or allergy, I think even if they're fake, they're safe- at least- for me ).




I ordered Bella Bamba, Coralista and Hoola bronzer, all of them come in 3gr sample size packaging. The original size has 6gr of product and cost 32€ here in Germany. This sample size products cost only 3 US$.


Hoola Bronzer is a matte ashy brown shade. It's really nice for contouring, only the pigmentation isn't that amazing. But I'm fine with it, because then I don't need to be extra careful on application. The texture is smooth but a little dusty. It has subtle floral scent.


Coralista is a pretty coral blush which contains golden shimmer particles. The texture is smooth and more dusty than Hoola bronzer. The shimmer looks pretty on cheeks so you don't need highlighter. It has a subtle floral scent.


Bella Bamba is another coral shade similar to Coralista, only it has no shimmer a.k.a matte. Bella Bamba looks really nice on cheeks. It gives a nice pinkish glow. The texture is smooth and a bit dusty, similar to Hoola bronzer. It also has a subtle floral scent.





Overall ( based on trying the samples ), I think Benefit blushes are good products with nice quality. But I don't think they are worth 32€ for 6gr of products. The staying power isn't really impressive too. But for half the original price, I would probably consider to buy :p

Love,
Pam

1 comment:

  1. Super Review! Tolle Bilder und coralista ist einfach wundervoll ❤
    Liebste Grüße und einen schönen Sonntag wünsche ich dir ❤

    ReplyDelete