Wednesday 29 August 2012

Catrice Changing Color Lip Glow

I've been wearing only this color changing lipstick / lip glow since I got it around a month ago. This is part of Catrice new permanent range product for Fall/Winter .



The packaging is really nice, sleek in silver. The bullet is sturdy and pretty enough to be carried everywhere inside our bag.



The lipglow is a transparant bright orange and jelly like . It's supposed to adjust the color according to our skin  and / or lips natural color. So the color appears differently on people.






The lip glow appears bright coral pink on my lips. Eventhough it appears as bright color on me, it still looks natural. The finish is similar to lip tint, and def not matte. It moisturizes my lips well and has great staying power. It feels really comfortable, just like you don't wear any lipstick. The price ; 4,99€ is a bit on higher level for drugstore product, but I think it's worth the money.

Love,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment